When most people hear the word consistency, they think of someone or something that’s constant.
When others hear the word consistency they often think of being steady or stable.
But a few also think of lack of consistency equaling the absence of results.
When I hear the word consistency, I think of never quitting.
Here are my thoughts on this word as it applies to making powerful choices that build legacy, especially if you want to experience true freedom by the solid decisions you make:
- Most people quit long before they get results.
- Some don’t even show up!
- If you do something once, you’ve barely tried
It is only through consistent repetition that you get better.
Consistency is how you stay in the game long enough to actually get the results you say you want in anything.
Bottom Line: consistency is the key to adding value long enough to produce results.
Here’s how you can put all this into action
- Pick one thing you know you should do and COMMIT to doing it.
- Do it every day for the next 90 days without fail: business, physical, relationships, learn a new skill… whatever.
- Make a solid commitment to yourself.
Bonus: Throw perfection out the window. Go for Gamified progress instead. Make it fun…
This is YOUR journey to own!
You’ll be amazed at the results you get.
What do you think about when you hear the word consistency? Comment below.